1. Don't AFK auto-farms or endeavor to maintain a strategic distance from the AFK timer.
2. Don't intentioned burden the extension of a town by building or breaking WITHIN THREE CHUNKS of any claim..
3. Legislative issues, religion, or other questionable subjects are not permitted as they bring superfluous pressure and dramatization to the server. This may moreover incorporate endeavoring to begin individual contentions or creating deliberation between players.
4. Don't develop builds planned to cause corresponding lag.
5. Don't make a passing trap, or any comparable contraption outlined to murder another player.
6. No cheating of any kind is permitted on the server.
7. Don't say, or endeavor to bypass saying, the title of any server other than The Bonfire.
8. Keep the chat appropriate.
"Public discourse that communicates abhor or empowers viciousness towards a individual or gather based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation."
9. Don't endeavor to sidestep disciplines given such as quiets or bans.
10. Don't manhandle alternate accounts.
11. If your town falls, it's fair game.
12. Don't 3rd party exchange, or RMT.